Tuesday 11 December 2012

Sundown Festival Seoul'd Out! 2009

Dear Peeps,

I wanna share somethings with you (>.<)v

All of these wasn't mine actually, my friend's cousin attended the concerts. Since she share it with me, why shouldn't I? Well it should be waste enough if I don't publish it ᄏᄏ! thanks to her now i can publish it.

all right reserved belongs to "my friend's cousin" 

ticket

"jjang"

ft island members name

"F.T forever"

wahh..the crowd is daebak!

front gate

***

 opening cultural dance














***

 MC's from Singapore
***

master of arts performances













***

 jinjo b-boys dance performances

 ***

mario & nesty performances





***

 T-max with "Almost Paradise"





***

 Brown Eyed Girl




***
some of the video performances













***

sincerely,
azelle.

No comments: